We all make memories everyday!


Raise money for your school and Founders4Schools by creating lovely photo books of your memories.

Get Involved

Capture and share your family memories in simple to create, beautiful A4 photo books. By creating an account, you could be boosting not only school funds, but also supporting Founders4Schools at the same time.


Create any photo book between 30 and 50 pages for the same low price

FREE Delivery!


Donated from every book you create and purchase

How it works

Create your Photo Book

Create your photo book of any event, or as gift. Each A4 photo book can be between 30 and 50 pages, containing up to 140 photos.

Enter your school donation code

Once you’ve created your book, visit the checkout and enter the code F4S50, or your unique school if your school has shared this with you.


With a unique school code, easyPhotobook donates 25% of the total basket value to your school, and a further 25% to Founders4Schools to support their work. That’s £4.75 per book for your school. If you do not have a school code and enter F4S50 at the checkout, Founders4Schools will receive 50% of the total basket value.

Share your photo book

You can share your photo books with friends and family to purchase. Simply share the URL through the “My Photo Books” tab. Each book a friend or a relative purchases generates a donation.

Our Mission

At easyPhotobook, we want to use everyone’s love of taking photos as a positive way to raise money for good causes. Our partnership with Founders4Schools means we can support two great causes at the same time, helping schools to raise valuable funds, and support Founders4Schools in the great work they do in preparing our young people for the world of work.

Watch out for school photo books for you to purchase

During their school journey, our children create many special memories, new friendships, school trips and events, and even that famous school prom. A normal year book does not capture those individual moments in the same way. We are encouraging schools to create photo books throughout your child’s school journey, that will help those memories live on long after they leave.

Why a parents version?

Our children don’t only create those special memories at school, they also create many more outside of school with families and loved ones. By promoting the platform to parents, your school is encouraging you to capture your own treasured memories in a vibrant photo book, and your school knows that each time you do, you will be helping them boost their school funds and supporting Founders4Schools.

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”

– Aaron Siskind

… outside of school

Time With Loved Ones

Photo books make a lovely gift. Use our platform to create that special gift for a birthday or Christmas.

Family Holidays

With a typical family taking in excess of 300 photos during a holiday, why not pick the best and create a photo book.

Special Memories

We all love family events and capturing those unforgettable moments, those memories that can never be repeated.

Remember, if you don’t have a unique school code, you can still donate to Founders4Schools by entering the code F4S50 at the checkout, with 50% going to support them.

Proud to be working in partnership with

Founders4Schools. 22 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1LS. Registered Charity Number 1162197.